Who is this course for?
For students who want to explore a range of functional digital technologies.
What will I learn?
- collect and organise data from a variety of sources.
- use spreadsheets and databases to solve complex problems.
- design game/user interfaces
- use computer coding to design and make simple computer games/apps.
- investigate compression and meta data using Adobe Photoshop
How will I be assessed?
Assessment will be based on achievement standards and will consider:
- the design process and product realisation.