Who is this course for?
This course is for students who want to explore electronics.
What will I learn?
You will learn skills in electricity and electronics technology through the use of simulation software and practical construction. In your learning you will engage in modelling and prototyping of fundamental electronics circuits using basic electronic components. Students will:
- investigate the qualities of simple circuits, basic electronic components, electronic circuit construction, basic circuit laws
- plan and produce prototype circuits
- evaluate their performance and learning.
How will I be assessed?
Assessment against performance standards for this course will be based on:
- understanding issues related to electrical safety
- showing evidence of completing the steps of the design process
- working models of their product(s)