Who is this course for?
Students who are interested in food and photography.
What will I learn?
- investigate and make judgements on how the principles of food safety, preservation, preparation, presentation and sensory perception influence the creation of meals for healthy eating
- make, compare and taste test an original and a healthier recipe
- investigate and make judgements on elements that make a good photograph and good design, and consider ethical implications of photo manipulation
- produce an original and creative design suitable for the cover of a recipe book.
How will I be assessed?
Assessment against performance standards for this course will be based on:
- a folio that demonstrates how the design process evolves from a particular brief
- a final product