Art: Mixing it Up (Traditional Art)
Who is this course for?
Students interested in working with various media including: pen, pencil, charcoal, paint and oil pastels. Some use of digital applications to create art works will also be explored.
What will I learn?
- Implement the 7 elements of art in your own artworks
- Experiment with a number of different media throughout the course
- Plan your art-making in response to exploration of techniques and processes used in your own and others artworks
- Identify and analyse how other artists use visual material to communicate their ideas
How will I be assessed?
Assessment will be based on the Australian Curriculum, Visual Arts achievement standard.
Students will be assessed through:
- Weekly skills tasks
- One major artwork which will include aspects of the design process
Last updated: 02 August 2021