|Semester||Semester 1 or 2|
Who is this course for?
Students interested in coding/programming games and the future of software/game development.
What will I learn?
- Coding skills (no background skills required)
- Use computer coding to create a variety of programs
- Use computer coding to improve game design
- Investigate the importance of data and the legal responsibilities behind it
- Learn how data impacts systems and lives
How will I be assessed?
Assessment will be based on the Australian Curriculum, Digital Technologies Achievement Standard.
Students will be assessed through:
- A series of programming and coding exercises
- Investigating the issues surrounding data collection
- Analysing and improving an existing information system
- A design folio documenting the design process of a digital solution
- Completion of a digital solution
Last updated: 02 August 2021