Student Leadership Council
At Open Access College, students have the opportunity to voice and share information through Student Leaders. Student Leaders meet once a week online with the Student Wellbeing Leaders.
They have the opportunity to:
- attend training and conferences about leadership
- get together face to face for planning days
- organise Student Acquaintance Days, the Tertiary Day and the Formal
- lead fundraising events
- participate and have an advisory role in the Awards Ceremony
- represent students on the OAC Governing Council
- write articles for the OAC newsletter and other publications where appropriate
- attend PR events on behalf of the school (eg Governors Reception)
- create and lead multimedia presentations about OAC student life.
If you are in years 8 – 12 and would like to register your interest as a Student Leader, please contact Client Services.
Last updated: 31 January 2018