The Open Access College Governing Council:
- aims to involve the college community in governance of the college to strengthen and support learning
- has joint responsibility with the Principal for setting key directions and reporting on strategic plan and college finances
- holds an AGM in March each year which is open to all community members.
- membership includes parents, students, teachers and community representatives.
- meetings are held twice per term – Wednesday evenings at 8.00pm via Webex
Chairperson: Lynn Kelly
Treasurer: Tracey-Lee Maslin
Please contact the college for details on contacting Council member
Last updated: 21 June 2019