Design and Technologies: Food and Photography
|Additional Costs||Cost of ingredients|
Who is this course for?
This course is for students who are interested in food and photography.
What will I learn?
- Principles of photography including lighting, composition and photographic techniques including food styling
- Investigate principles of food safety, preparation and presentation while constructing food products
- Investigate and make judgements on elements that make a good photograph and good design, and consider ethical implications of photo manipulation using digital technologies and photographic techniques
- Produce an original and creative design suitable for a two-page spread of a magazine
How will I be assessed?
Assessment will be based on the Australian Curriculum, Design & Technologies Achievement Standard.
Students will be assessed through:
- Investigation and production of food products
- A folio that demonstrates how the design process evolves from a particular brief for a two-page spread of a magazine
- Production of a photographic/digital two-page spread of a magazine
Last updated: 02 August 2021