Message from the Principal
Posted on February 11, 2020
Dear students and parents,
Welcome to the 2020 school year and I trust you have had a positive start. We look forward to working with you throughout the year. I encourage you to make early contact with your child’s teacher or Student Wellbeing Leader if you have any concerns.
Now that lessons have begun following our induction week, it’s an opportune time to revisit some of the information shared with you at induction and to provide support for those of you who were unable to attend.
By clicking on the link in the Documents & Downloads area of this page you will find a range of useful information.
Some of the information you will find at this link includes;
- Access to our “Student” tab on our OAC website where you will find useful information about studying with OAC and how to access a range of online tools eg WebEx, Moodle, Google Classroom, Daymap
- Important contact numbers for a range of OAC services
- A template for you to record key details about your lessons and teacher contacts
- A blank timetable template so you can record your lesson times.
The College also provides a Learning Technology Help Desk. Please contact them directly if you are having difficulty with your OAC provided laptop or issues in accessing your classes.
I wish you all the best for the 2020 school year and look forward to meeting you at one of our face to face events.
- Student Handbook (pdf) 352KB