Department Name Change

Department Name Change

Along with the new State Government, came a new name for our Department. Formerly known as the Department for Education and Child Services (DECD), it is now the Department for Education (or DfE for short).

Hopefully this information will be useful if you need to refer to the Department in any official correspondence.

Casey Hall

Last updated: 11 July 2018