Posted on September 16, 2019
- SOTA staff meeting commencing at 1:30pm today followed by OAC staff meeting from 2:30pm. So, if you need to contact staff, please email them and they will respond as they are able.
- Please check your weekly calendar for Individual Learning Session times.
- Please ensure forms for Mini Schools are submitted to Kristy ASAP.
- Mini Schools parent-teacher-student meeting – if you haven’t already booked yours in DayMap, please do so ASAP.
- All students are invited to attend the Library Stories session at 1:30pm today.
- There will be an SRC meeting this Thursday at 8:30am.
- Australian Reading Hour
will take place on Thursday, 19th September (week 9). Make your plans to spend one hour reading sometime during the day.
- There is an upper primary (4-7) book chat session on Thursday at 2:15pm.
- Year 7
students are encouraged to submit their 2019 School Magazine cover photo
entries to MK ASAP.
- Keep in mind the following fundraising
- SRC Mini Schools: $2 raffle; Footy Colours Day gold coin; Trade Stall
- DES 2020 Calendar orders
- DES Ear tag and stubbie holders
Last updated: 14 October 2019