Industry and Entrepreneurial Solutions (3D Design & Printing)
|SACE Code||1IES10 A|
|Semester||Semester 1 or 2|
Who is this course for?
For students who want to develop skills in 3D computer aided design using the CAD computer application 'Autodesk Fusion 360' with a view to 3D printing.
Students will be supplied with the CAD application 'Autodesk Fusion 360'. This program runs on both Windows and Mac.
What will I learn?
- Work through a graduated series of tutorials to increase your skills and knowledge of 3D design graphics and the use of Autodesk Fusion 360
- Produce both 2D and 3D graphics including the rendering of models
- Develop products using the Design Process while also presenting them to a professional standard
- Learn 3D printing basics and receive your own prints via the post
How will I be assessed?
You will demonstrate evidence of your learning through the following assessment types.
- Two specialized skills tasks
- Design process and solution
Last updated: 02 August 2021