Design & Technology: Fashion Follies
|Learning Area||Technologies |
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for students with an interest in the Fashion Industry and the world of fashion design.
What will I learn
You will learn about:
- The design process
- An overview of the fashion industry
- Fashion trends and how these evolve
- Characteristics of fashion app technology
- Storyboarding and layouts for fashion apps
- Alternative materials for creating fashion based products
How will I be assessed?
Assessment will be based on achievement standards and will consider:
- an investigation of a particular career pathway within the fashion industry
- a folio that demonstrates how the design process evolves from a particular brief
- a final product (a fashion layout depicting a particular style)
Last updated: 24 January 2018