Careers for recent Year 12 graduates
Posted on August 22, 2023
2024 ATO School Leaver Program - applications close 30 August
If you're a 2022 or going to be a 2023 Year 12 graduate, the ATO School Leaver Program can kick-start your career. You'll receive:
- a competitive salary
- practical hands-on work experience
- formal training, including a Certificate III qualification in IT or business.
About the program
Applications for the 2024 program are now open and will close 30 August 2023.
The entry-level position gives you:
- a competitive starting salary package of $60,673 ($52,506 plus 15.4% super)
- full-time work in a 12-month program with practical, hands-on work experience
- formal training, including a Certificate III qualification in IT or business
- professional development and networking opportunities
- a permanent, full-time job with us on successful completion of the program and opportunity for advancement to APS 2, with a salary package of $68,609 ($59,374 plus 15.4% super)
- a supportive team environment
- an inclusive and diverse workplace culture.
To be eligible for the program, you must:
- have completed Year 12 in 2022 or will complete Year 12 in 2023
- be an Australian citizen
- clear our pre-engagement integrity check.
Submit your application through our online recruitment system by 30 August 2023.
For more information, sSee the attached flyer or visit the ATO website
- 2024 ATO School Leaver flyer digital (pdf) 273KB