Disability Policy and Programs Parent Conference
Posted on August 23, 2019
The 2019 Parent Conference is coming up in term 3 for parents or carers of children/young people/students with a disability.
Program and Registrations out soon.
- Building capacity and knowledge to support parents
- Listening to experiences: Successful role models
When: Wednesday 25 September 2019
- 8:45am to 9:30am – Pre conference session
- 9:45am to 2:15pm – Conference & workshops
- 2:15pm to 3:00pm – Post conference Q&A
Where: Hilton Adelaide, Victoria Square, Adelaide CBD
Opening: The Hon John Gardner MP, Minister for Education
Keynote: Positive Special Needs Parenting - Kirsty Russell
Contact: Libby Brown, Manager SERU, phone 8235 2871
For the Event Page Click here