Year 11 Grades Pathway
Posted on August 03, 2022
Information from Flinders University
This pathway will allow current Year 12 students to gain entry to Flinders University based on their Year 11 Grades and gain an early conditional offer to start their university studies in their preferred degree.
Students will need to successfully complete the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) (or equivalent) and meet any pre-requisite requirements to confirm their admission.
The Steps are:
1. Applications open on 1 August. Students apply online and will be able to self select which grade band they believe they are eligible for.
2. We will issue a conditional offer to students.
3. Flinders University will provide a pre-populated spreadsheet after applications close for the school to confirm the Year 11 grade band of participating students by 30 November.
4. Students will be issued with formal offers in the January 2023 SATAC offer rounds.
More information can be found on the flyer in the Documents & Downloads section of this page, or speak to your Student Wellbeing Leader.
Information from The University of Adelaide
Launched in 2020, this pathway offers current Year 12 students who meet the eligibility criteria added peace of mind by giving them the opportunity to enter one of our many undergraduate degrees based on their Year 11 results.
But don't let this reassurance turn into relaxation. Some Year 12 requirements do still apply. The traditional selection rank and subject-based entry pathways are still available, so it's definitely in your best interests to continue giving your 2022 studies your full effort.
more information and to register, visit: Year 11 Entry Pathway University of Adelaide
- Year 11 Grades Pathway - Flinders University (pdf) 846KB