Activating Identities and Futures (For Year 12 Students)
Who is this course for?
This course is for Stage 2 students who have not completed Research Project or Activating Identities and Futures.
Activating Identities and Futures is a compulsory element of the SACE which students must complete with a C- or higher grade in order to gain their SACE.
What will I learn?
In this subject, you will have the opportunity to explore ideas related to an area of personal interest and:
- consider the purpose and value of learning for self, others and/or community
- explore, select and use strategies, perspectives and feedback to progress the learning
- manage time and resources and engage in decision making to progress the learning
- evaluate and reflect upon the impact of strategies, perspectives and feedback upon the learning process and output
How will I be assessed?
- AT1 Portfolio 30% - this is a curation of 'natural' evidence to demonstrate student progress towards a chosen learning goal (no word/time limit)
- AT2 Progress Check 40% - this is a minimum of 2 assessments of the progress made in the learning at a particular stage (1,500 word limit or 10 minute multimodal equivalent)
- AT3 Appraisal 30% - this is an appraisal of the learning process and learning output (1,000 word limit or 6 minute multimodal equivalent)
Last updated: 26 July 2023