Who is this course for?
Students interested in developing the knowledge, skills, and understandings to engage in business contexts in the modern world.
What will I learn?
- explore problems and generate possible solutions to meet customer problems or needs using a customer-focused approach
- respond to and apply business and financial information to develop and communicate business models
- analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of business models
- explore and analyse opportunities presented by digital and emerging technologies in business contexts
- apply communication and collaborative skills in business contexts.
Topics are integrated through the subject, but include:
- Finding and solving problems
- Financial awareness and decision-making
- Business information and communication
- Global, local and digital connections
How will I be assessed?
You will demonstrate evidence of your learning through the following assessment types:
- Summarising a Business Model
Business Pitch and Evaluation
Last updated: 01 August 2022