Health and Physical Education
Who is this course for?
One semester of year 10 HPE is compulsory for all students.
What will I learn
- Participate in a fitness and personal challenge
- Investigate current health issues contributing to health and well-being, decision making, relationships and sexuality
- Develop skills in making informed decisions
- Work collaboratively with other members of the class
How will I be assessed?
Assessment will include:
- Participation in class and group discussion
- Personal reflection of goals through a journal
- Responses to scenarios and this may include game based learning
Last updated: 25 January 2018