|Semester||Semester 1 or 2|
Who is this course for?
For students who want to explore a range of functional digital technologies.
What will I learn?
- Organise data from a variety of sources
- Use spreadsheets and databases to solve complex problems
- Design game/user interfaces
- Use computer coding to design and make simple computer games/apps
- Investigate compression and meta data using Adobe Photoshop
How will I be assessed?
Assessment will be based on the Australian Curriculum, Digital Technologies Achievement Standard.
Students will be assessed through:
- Weekly skills tasks
- A design folio documenting the design process of a digital solution
- Completion of a digital solution
Last updated: 02 August 2021