|Additional Costs||Cost of ingredients|
This course is for students who are interested in food and photography.
In this course you will:
· Investigate and make judgements on how the principles of food safety, preservation, preparation, presentation and sensory perception influence the creation of meals for healthy eating
· Make, compare and taste test an original and a healthier recipe
· Investigate and make judgements on elements that make a good photograph and good design, and consider ethical implications of photo manipulation
· Produce an original and creative design suitable for the cover of a recipe book.
Assessment will be based on achievement standards and will include:
· a folio that demonstrates how the design process evolves from a particular brief
· a final product
Last updated: 06 August 2018