|Pre-requisite||None required but students should have a reasonable understanding of basic maths.|
Students who want an understanding of how people, businesses and governments interact to make decisions about producing goods and services to meet the needs and wants of society.
No background knowledge is assumed.
You will learn:
· How resources are allocated to producing goods and services
· The use of economic models to make predictions about prices and production
· The government’s involvement in the economy
· Economic thinking skills
· How choices and human interactions shape the society we live in
You will demonstrate evidence of your learning through the following assessment types:
· Folio – 2 assignment tasks
· Economic project – analysis of an economic issue
Last updated: 29 July 2021