Health and Physical Education
|Additional Costs||There may be cost involved with optional excursion|
Who is this course for?
One semester of year 10 HPE is compulsory for all students.
What will I learn?
- Participate in a skill and movement activities
- Engage in fitness activites outside of class
- Investigate current health issues contributing to health and well-being, decision making, relationships and sexuality
- Work collaboratively with other members of the class
How will I be assessed?
Assessment will include:
- Reflection activities
- Analysis of current health issues
- Response to media
- Problem solving and recommendations
There may be cost involved with optional excursion
Last updated: 26 July 2021