Message from the Principal
Posted on February 07, 2019
Dear students and parents,
Welcome to another busy and positive year at Open Access College. We look forward to working with you throughout 2019.
Now that lessons have begun following our induction week, it’s an opportune time to revisit some of the information shared with you last week and to support those of you who were unable to attend.
By clicking on the link in the Documents & Downloads area of this page you will find information explaining what happens after enrolment.
Some of the information you will find at this link includes;
- Access to our “Student” tab on our OAC website where you will useful information about studying with OAC and how to access a range of other programs eg WebEx, Moodle, Google Classroom, Daymap
- Important contact numbers for a range of OAC services
- A template for you to record key details about your lessons and teacher contacts
- A blank timetable template so you can record your lesson times.
We also have an efficient Learning Technology Help Desk. Please contact them directly if you are having difficulty with your OAC provided laptop or issues in accessing your classes.
I wish you all the best for the 2019 school year.
- After Your Enrolment (pdf) 198KB