Digital Technologies A
Who is this course for?
Students interested in coding/programming games and the future of software/game development.
What will I learn
- Build coding skills (no background skills required)
- Use computer coding to create a solution
- Use computer coding to improve game design
- Investigate the importance of data and the legal responsibilities behind it
- Learn how data impacts systems and lives
How will I be assessed?
Assessment will be based on achievement standards and will consider:
- Investigating the issues surrounding data collection
- Analysing and improving on an existing information system
- Undertaking programming and coding exercises
Last updated: 06 August 2018